Click on the icon below to check out books online from our library!Check Out Books Directions
Now you can check out books from our library on your e-reader!
Free eBooks for your use!
Username: newwash Password: mustangs
Get the app for your device. Just download the FREE app at the iTunes store or Google Play then login with your current Username (newwash) and Password (mustangs).
- Audible.com – Provides many current title books for a charge, a few offer free excerpts.
- Audio Books For Free
- Bluford High Audio Books — free listening or MP3 downloads of the Bluford High book series.
- Books Should Be Free – free audio books from the public domain.
- LibriVox – books from the public domain.
- MyON – Subscription provided FREE from the Indiana Department of Education through Nov. 30, 2013. Click here for directions, username and password.
- The Spoken Alexandria Project – unabridged audio books.
- Tiflolibros – Spanish audio books.
- Amazon.com – free eBook collections.
- AppShopper – free eBooks for iPad.
- Bibliomania – Bibliomania has thousands of e-books, poems, articles, short stories and plays all of which are absolutely free. You can read the world’s greatest fiction by authors such as Dickens and Joyce, Sherlock Holmes mysteries, all Shakespeare’s plays, or just dip into some short stories by writers such as Mark Twain, Anton Chekov and Edgar Allan Poe.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications – FREE access to ebooks from the US Government.
- Fairy Tales Collection – a collection of fairy tales from around the world by such authors as Twain, Baum, Aesop, Brothers Grimm, and Hans Christian Andersen.
- Google Books – Search the latest index of the world’s books. Find millions of great books you can preview or read for free.
- I Save a Tree eBook Collection – provides simple, short ebooks.
- Internet Archive – free eBooks and textbooks.
- Many Books – free eBooks and eReader software.
- MyOn Books – thousands of free ebooks for Indiana residents.
- Open Library – source for links for many different ebooks.
- Project Gutenberg – Download over 33,000 free ebooks to read on your PC, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Sony Reader. iPhone, iPod Touch, Android or other mobile or cell phone.
- World Book Online Reference Center – available with our subscription to World Book Online Advanced.
Log-In ID: nwmhs Password: mustangs